Bronaugh Baptist Church
The Baptist Church was organized September 12, 1905. Charter members by letter were Jerry Celand, Charles Brubaker, Mrs. G.B. Plumb, Mrs. Lizzie McDowell, and Mrs. Tom Cassidy. Received that week by baptism were Mrs. Rena Brubaker, Mrs. Lucy Celand, Mrs. Sarah Shanholtzer, Miss Alma Starr and Miss Nola Brubaker.
From: Notes of Mrs. J. F. Hope
Go back to the Bronaugh page.
The music at this site is "Ivory Palaces".